Tuesday, May 15, 2012

And He's Off...

Well once again here we are faced with deployment, he left a few weeks ago and I am slowly falling into a routine to keep myself  busy. Wake up, watch TV, maybe do my school work, Shower, Dog Park for 2 hours since Gunner has SO much energy, Yoga on tuesdays, thursdays, and fridays, watch Ellen or various other recorded shows, if nothing is on watch Desperate Housewives on Netflix (my new obsession), play with Gunner outside to burn off some more energy, maybe another show, and bed to start it all over again. Of course little things might change occasionally, like I went to the pool today, and tomorrow I am going to a children's museum with my friend and her son.

I can't believe a year ago at this time I was prepping to graduate, move out here, and have Cody home! It is crazy how time flies, and how things change. I was having him home last year at this time and this year I am sending him off. Actually thinking about the situation makes me sad, I try to put it in the back of my mind and forget about it.

My step mom got me started on the Bachelorette, so I watched the first episode last night and now I am super excited for the rest of the season. I hope she picks Charlie, he was my first pick and I love him, but we will see my other picks are the single dad, the race car driver, and the ex-pro football player. I hate Stevie though, he seems like trouble and needs to go.

Well off the entertain my puppy (not much of a puppy anymore) but Have a great night.





1 comment:

  1. PS Anyone in the 29 Palms area looking for a Motorcycle let me know, trying to sell Cody's Honda CBR 250R 149 miles on it

    ReplyDelete