Thursday, May 31, 2012

Algebra

Algebra! I swear it will be the death of me, I have never been able to do certain things in algebra and then there are other things that I am a math wiz at in the Algebra department. I think the thing that frustrates me the most about Algebra is the fact that I will honestly never find the slope of a line in my life, there is no reason for me to ever need to. The uselessness (totally a word) of Algebra makes me hate it even more. I love math, but math that is logical like Accounting and Business math where it makes sense where I could use it in my life someday. Ugh! If I fail this class and have to retake it I will be really angry, because I don't want to put up with this crap for ANOTHER 9 weeks. I also think I have an Algebra part 2 after this one, so just shoot me now. please.

On another note I bought my plane ticket back to Michigan for a week in August and I don't know whether to be excited about it or worried. People are already trying to get "dibs" on me like I am a piece of meat or something and no matter how much time I spend with everyone they will never be happy. And I have to leave my puppy behind, even though he is going to a good place and I know he will be taken care of, it makes me sad to leave my "baby". I am going to be in Cody's mom's wedding while I am there, but the dress I have never seen or tried on and his mom seems to think I am a lot skinnier than I really am, so this should be fun.  The one thing I am super excited about it the fact that I am getting a haircut and my eye brows waxed. I can not wait, I haven't had it done since we were home for Christmas and it will be so great to have freshly cut hair and not so bushy eyebrows. lol

I need to start working out soon, like Monday soon. There is word of Cody coming home early so I need to start my Homecoming workout earlier than expected so I can look great for his homecoming. I also want to train for a 5k with Cody and run it with him in November in San Diego, but I don't think he will go for it but it is worth a shot, never hurts to try. I want to do the color run, it looks like so much fun :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm from Michigan too =) It will always be like that when you go home...I dread it every time.
    Best of luck with everything! And more power to you if you do that run! Thats awesome!!!
    Semper Fi=)

    ReplyDelete