Monday, May 28, 2012

Missing him...

So tonight is one of those nights where if Cody was home we would just lay in bed and be up for the next two hours talking about the most random things an listening to music. I miss those nights, they were always my favorite. Just talking about everything and anything food, movies, people, thoughts on life, what to do for a "zombie apoculypse", talking about our future was always fun kids, house, jobs, location; just everything. I can't wait for him to come home, that might we will probably stay up and tell stupid stories about our time apart. Needless to say I miss him and want him back :) Well one month down and unsure how many to go, gotta love the certainty with the military! This weekend I went to Huntington Dog Beach with my friend Savannah and my dog Gunner, it was great Gunner behaved I got a little tan, it was great to get away and we ate at this great cafe called the Sit and Stay Cafe it was dog friendly AND a nice short walk from the dog beach. Gunner is exhausted and has slept since we left Huntington beach earlier today, I am so ready for bed but I just need to talk and ramble, which is what Cody and I would be soon if he was here. I talked to him for about 2 minutes on the phone last night and he says he wants to go to the thousand steps at laguna beach, I googled it and it looks awesome. I cant wait for him to come home and us go there and take gunner to the dog beach together. So much I want to do with him right now, but it shall wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment