Thursday, January 19, 2012

Emotional Day

So... Today has been an up and down type of day. "Aunt Flo" came to visit so that is probably why I have all of these emotions flowing. I had a dream about Cody dying last night and now I am a wreck. I keep thinking about it and even though my dream wasn't even combat related I am still a mess. He will be leaving soon and this deployment seems to be much more dangerous than the last which scares me. I am glad Cody shares these things with me so I know what he is going through/ has gone through  but sometimes it makes me a mess. I have those days where I just want to cry about it all and then I have those days where I am perfectly fine with it and I am strong and can do it.  I am really thankful I gave Gunner though, he is my little buddy and sometimes drives me bonkers but he keeps me company and I am very thankful for that. Cody gets back from the field tomorrow which I am so excited about because I miss him a lot more than I thought I would. :) that sounds bad but I thought 11 days would be easy whatever but I really want him back here now. I have conversations with the dog or with myself in my head, golly I need to be around people more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment